10 Advantages to Attending a Virtual Conference:
1. Access to far more content than ever before, plus the opportunity to see and hear concurrent education programs.
2. Conveniently learn and engage with fellow attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors from anywhere with Internet access and from any mobile device.
3. Zero risk to your health! Virtual events provide a safer way to learn without sacrificing an interactive and informative experience.
4. No travel expenses!
5. You can learn the latest updates and insights all while maintaining a presence at home and at work.
6. Save on expenses for boarding your pets or bringing along the family - you can start saving for next year!
7. While we all love going from session to session, and to the events and dinners, it can be quite tiring! Going virtual means no walking or achy feet at the end of the day.
8. Ever experience that swing from hot to cold all day long during a conference? You can stay comfortable by adjusting your temperature how you like it while participating in the NCSLA Virtual Conference!
9. If you are joining from home, you get to wear what you want! Yoga pants are much more comfortable than a suit!
10. You can help support the Association! By registering online, you are helping offset our lost revenue due to cancelled events. We appreciate your support!
*Thank you to the Association of Home & Hospice Care of North Carolina (AHHC) for sharing these advantages of virtual conferences!